Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences / Department of Industrial Engineering
- 2004, PhD., Technology and Operations Management, INSEAD(France)
- 2001, MS., Management, INSEAD (France)
- 1998, MS., Industrial Engineering, Bilkent University
- 1996, BS., Industrial Engineering, Bilkent University
- 2016-present, Assistant Professor, Istanbul Bilgi University, Department of Industrial Engineering
- 2014-2016, Full Professor, Yasar University, Industrial Engineering & Int. Logistics Management Department(s)
- 2011-2014, Associate Professor. Yasar University, Industrial Engineering & Int. Logistics Management Department(s)
- 2010-2011, Associate Professor. Toros University, Industrial Engineering & Management Department(s)
- 2008-2010, Associate Professor, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (Mexico), Graduate Program in System Engineering
- 2005-2008, Assistant Professor, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon (Mexico), Graduate Program in System Engineering
- 2004-2005, Research Associate, McGill University (Canada), Management Department
- 1996-1998, Teaching/Research Assistant, Bilkent University, Industrial Engineering Department
- Supply Network Design and Management
- Reverse Logistics Operations
- Decision Making under Uncertainty
- Multi-objective Optimisation
- IE 301 Design of Experiments, Fall 16
- Bi-Objective Berth–Crane Allocation Problem in Container Terminals. D. Ozdemir, E. Ursavas, in B. Y. Kara, I. Sabuncuoglu, eds. Global Logistics Management, 2015, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis), ISBN: 9781482226942.
- Daily Logistics Planning With Multiple 3PLs: A Case Study in a Chemical Company. G. Ozsakalli, D. Ozdemir, S. Ozcan, B. Sarioglu and A. Dincer, Journal of Applied Research and Technology. 2014; 12(5): 985-995
- Multiperiod and Stochastic Formulations for a Closed Loop Supply Chain with Incentives. I. Litvinchev,Y. A. Rios, D. Ozdemir, L. G. Hernández-Landa. Journal of Computer and System Sciences International. 2014;53(2): 201-211
- Multi-location Transshipment Problem with Production Capacity. D. Ozdemir, E. Yucesan, Y. T. Herer. European Journal of Operational Research. 2013; 226(3): 425–435.
- A Bi-objective Supply Chain Problem with Uncertainty. Y. Cardona Valdés, A. Álvarez, D. Ozdemir. Transportation Research Part C. 2011;19(5): 821-832.
- Capacity Planning in a Telecommunications Network: A Case Study. C. A. Alvarez Herrera, D. Ozdemir, M. Cabrera-Ríos. International Journal of Industrial Engineering. 2009;16(2): 82-90.
Office: +90212 311 74 70
Address: Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı
Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/13