2013 Laureate Summer Programs
revised: April 24, 2013, 10:55 a.m.
Every summer, Laureate Member Universities offer summer programs in different study subjects. The programs are designed with activities, a broad range of culture practice and outdoor activities. The summer programs are open to all students from all disciplines.
Please click on links for the program information:
- UK - University of Liverpool Summer Program (Liverpool)
Culture, History, Politics, International Business and English Language
- UK - University of Roehampton Summer Program (London)
Business, Culture, History, Media, Humanities, Psychology, Social Sciences, Drama, Art, Theater
- FRANCE - Ecole Superieure du Commerce Exterieur (ESCE) / (Paris)
Business, Fashion & Luxury Goods Marketing, the French Wine Business, French Culture & Identity and Intensive French Language Course / Graduate level Business courses
- FRANCE – Graduate School of Engineering (ECE) (Paris)
- GERMANY-Business and Information Technology School (Iserlohn)
Sustainable Mobility: Sourcing & Supply Chain Management / Innovation & Technology /Green Marketing /Case Studies/Business Simulations /Intercultural Competence
- GERMANY-BTK University of Applied Sciences (Berlin)
Bauhaus & Architecture, Innovation and Design, Digital Illustration, and Photography
- USA – Santa Fe University of Art and Design (Santa Fe, New Mexico)
Workshops: Architecture, Interior Design, Fashion Design, Photography, Writing, Animation, Cinema, Music
- USA- Santa Fe University of Art and Design Vacation English Language Immersion Program
Communicative English Classes and Culture & Communication Workshops, as well as Excursions
- USA - Kendall College (Chicago, USA)
Entrepreneurship Strategies for a Global Economy
- ITALY - NABA (Milan)
- ITALY - DOMUS ( Milan)
Fashion, Architecture, Interior, Service Professional Development Programs addressing the graduate students or professionals
- SPAIN –Universidad Europea de Madrid (UEM) (Madrid, Valencia. Canarias)
Spanish language and culture, International Engineering Project Management, Sports Entities Management, Dive into Dance, Leadership and Managerial Skills, Energy Efficiency, Classification and Auditing.
- USA- University of California Irvine – Extension (Irvine, CA)
English Language Programs: 10 week Intensive / 4 week Conversation and Culture + Business English
3 month Accelerated Certificate Programs: Global Human Resources Management, Business Administration, International Business Operations and Management, International Finance, International Business Law, Marketing, Media and Global Communications, International Tourism and Hotel Management, Project Management, Communications and Embedded Systems Design Engineering, Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- USA – NewSchool of Architecture and Design ( San Diego, CA)
Architecture, Culture, Design Workshop
Summer Exploratory Program at NSAD
Vacation English Immersion Program
- Lisbon ISLA-Portugal
Laureate English Immersion, Doing Business in Europe, Drawing, Graphic Design Initiates, Portuguese Graphic Design
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS :
- 1.75 GPA min. (Current GPA).
- Successful completion on 1st year of your studies.
- Intermediate level of English – no exam is required.
- Please follow program / accommodation information from the program link.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for program tuition and application pack.
- Please check with Laureate office for the credit transfer details
- Your credits will be transferred upon successful completion of the program and with the approval of your faculty
- Your GPA won’t change upon credit transfer.