2017-2018 Academic Year
LSE-UoLIP (University of London International Programme led by London School of Economics)
APPLICATION PROCESS for
ECONOMICS & BUSINESS and ECONOMICS-FINANCE HONOURS PROGRAMMES
Application Requirements for ECONOMICS Programme Students (Only First-Time Applicants):
• Original OSYM/YOS entry to be in Economics Programme
• Application at the end of the first year of studies
• Successful completion of all the courses in the first year of their undergraduate study with at least 2.40/4.00 GPA.
• Attendance in Math and Micro Crash courses which will be held on September 6-7-8, 2017. (Note: Attendance is mandatory)
Application Requirements for all OTHER Students (EXCEPT those in ECONOMICS Programme):
• Successful completion of all the courses in the first year of their undergraduate study with at least 3.00/4.00 GPA
• Attendance in Math and Micro Crash Courses which will be held on September 6-7-8, 2017. (Note: Attendance is mandatory) and a Pass Grade from the written Exam, to be held subsequent to the Crash Courses
• Pass Grade from the Interview held by the BİLGİ Honours Committee
Students who satisfy the above requirements shall submit the following documents to Neslihan Sözeri between June 28, 2017 and August 29, 2017. 0212-311 53 65 / firstname.lastname@example.org / santralistanbul Campus, L1-109
• Statement of Purpose: minimum one-page long (Written in English)
• Profile (to be printed from Student Page)
• Course Status (to be printed from Student Page)
• ÖSS/ÖSYS Exam Result Documents
• Application Form
The applications will be pre-screened and evaluated by the BİLGİ Honours Committee.
Students (including Economics Programme students), who want to apply for scholarship for the University of London fees must have at least 3.20/4.00 GPA. Students who apply for scholarship will be invited to the Interview, to be held on September 12-13, 2017. Interviews will be held by BİLGİ Honours Committee in santralistanbul Campus
Duration of the Crash Courses is 2.5 days and the Courses will be held on September 6-7-8, 2017.
The written Exam after Crash Courses (please refer to application requirements) will be held on Wednesday, September 11, 2017.
After the interview and all other evaluation processes, the final list of students whose applications are accepted by the Committee will be announced at www.bilgi.edu.tr on September 13, 2017.
Satisfying the application requirements or being invited to the interview, does not guarantee acceptance to the Programme.
Having a minimum GPA of 3.20/4.00 or above, does not guarantee being eligible for scholarship for the annual University of London fees.
28 June-29 August Application - Neslihan Sözeri
6-7-8 September Crash Courses
11 September Written Exam
12-13 September Oral Exam (Interview)
13 September Announcement of Results (Acceptance/Rejection)