revised: June 16, 2011, 5:17 p.m.
- Provide decision-supporting research and analysis to facilitate the University's planning process and associated accreditation, benchmarking, and institutional effectiveness activities.
- Provide data and interpretation to external constituencies on issues related to the University.
- Provide support for research activities (such as survey instrument design, research methodology. and analysis) carried out by other offices, committees and departments on campuses.
- Monitor national trends in higher education.
- Develop and maintain an annual research agenda that informs recurring decision needs of the University.
- Oversee institutional reporting in response to questionnaires and other non-routine requests for information from government and other external agencies.
- Perform additional institutional research duties that may become necessary to further the goals of the University.