Mühendislik ve Doğa Bilimleri Fakültesi / Makina Mühendisliği Bölümü
- 2010-present, Professor, Istanbul Bilgi University, Dept. of Energy Systems Eng.
- 2010-2010, Professor, Istanbul Technical University, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.
- 1999-2010, Associate Professor, Istanbul Technical University, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.
- 1986-1988, Assistant Professor-Associate Professor, Istanbul Technical University, Dept. of Aeoronautics
- 1985-1986, Research Assistant-Research Associate, YALE University, Dept. of Chemical Eng.
- 1983-1985, Lecturer, Bosphorous University, Dept. of Civil Eng.
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Vehicle aerodynamics
- Computer aided simulation
- Gas turbines
- Internal combustion engines
- Hybrid electric vehicles
- Engineering ethics
- M.E. Erdem, D.Gunes, “A Novel Liquid Level Sensor Design Using Laser Optics Technology”, Sensorsportal, Vol. 14-1, pp. 10-113, March 2012.
- H.E.Arslan, D.Gunes, B.Doğru, E.Senveli,”Experimental investigation of the Effect of Using Ethanol-Blended Diesel Fuels on Engine Performance and Exhaust Emissions”, Petroleum Science and Technology, Vol. 30, pp. 10-113, ISSN 1091-6466, 2012.
- Mehmet Emre Erdem, Doğan Güneş,”Liquid Level Sensors in Automative Design”, SENSORCOMM 2011: The Fifth International Conference on Sensor Technologies and Applications, ISBN 978-1-61208-144-1, 2011.
- Doğan Güneş,”On the similarity of wind tunnel experiments and numerical simulation of heavy duty trailer flow”, Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, Vol. 10, No.3, pp. 168-176, 2010.
- M.Cagan, A.C. Benim, D.Gunes,”System Operation Characteristics”, WSEAS Transactions on FLUID MECHANICS, Issue 4, Vol. 4, ISSN 1790-5087, October 2009.
- Cagan M., Benim A.C., Gunes D.,”Computational Investigation into the Performance of Gas Turbine Preswirl Cooling Systems”, Proceedings of the 7th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on FLUID MECHANICS and Aerodynamics, ISSN 1790-5095, August 2009.
Ofis: 0212 311 74 37
Adres: Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı
Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/13