Online Application Form:
Applicants are expected to submit a detailed project/thesis proposal, which they wish to develop and carry out as a part of the program.
Applications with project proposals can support their text with visual materials, such as inspirational works or their own practice.
Applications with thesis proposals can discuss the relevance of their thesis regarding the current discourse on their field of study with references or literature survey.
All documentation for application dossier must be maximum 5 pages.
- Printed online application form
- Undergraduate diploma
- Official transcript min GPA 2.00/4.00 for the program with thesis
- English proficiency document (TOEFL CBT ≥ 213 or TOEFL IBT ≥ 82) or IELTS ≥ 6,5 or YDS ≥ 87 or BİLET (BİLGİ English Test) ≥ 70
- ALES (verbal or quantitative) ≥ 55 or GRE (quantitative or qualitative) ≥ 550 (Required only for the program with thesis)
- Turkish proficiency test score ≥ B2
ALES (The Entrance Examination for Graduate Studies) is a general competency test conducted by the Turkish Student Selection and Placement Center (ÖSYM). The test language is Turkish.
Visa Requirements for International Applicants: All international students are required to obtain a student visa from the Turkish Consulate in their native country before departing for Turkey. At least 8 weeks should be allowed for the completion of the visa application. In addition, all international students will be required to obtain a residence permit after arriving in Turkey.
İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi Sinema-TV Yüksek Lisans Bölümü Santral Campus, E1-206 Eski Silahtarağa Elektrik Santralı Kazım Karabekir Cad. No: 2/13 34060 Eyüp İstanbul Tel: 0212 3117757