Incoming Teaching Mobility Procedure
If you are interested in an Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility at the Istanbul BILGI University then the following information should help you in applying for an exchange with us.
Prospective academic visitors should to contact Department Exchange Coordinators and inform them about your travel plans at least 2 months prior to the visit.
- For such a visit to take place there must be a valid Erasmus agreement for Teaching Staff Mobility (TSM) between Istanbul BILGI University and the home institution of the teaching staff (TS).
- The departments/faculties/Institutes /schools will consider how the visit fits with their plan of work and academic timetables and curriculum
- The next step is to get in touch with the Department Coordinator that TS wishes to visit at Istanbul BILGI University.
- Please Click for The Erasmus+ Teaching Mobility Agreement. TS and the Department Coordinator must jointly fill out and sign the document. In order to receive a signed copy of your Mobility agreement, please get in touch directly with the related department via e-mail.
- An official letter of invitation must be prepared by the related Departments/Faculties/Institute/School that would like to host you. Please Click for Invitation Letter
- Please email copy of your “Teaching Mobility Agreement” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or once you arrive, your first stop should be the Erasmus Office for a short meeting.
- At the end of your mobility period, you will receive your Confirmation Letter from your host departments/faculties/Institutes /schools. Please Click for Confirmation Letter.
- Please note that Staff Mobility visitors are hosted by the Department Exchange Coordinators. The main contact for the visitors are the Coordinators and departments in charge of preparing the program activities and expected to help the visitor for setting up appointments, lodging arrangements, lunch/dinner arrangements, etc. ( if needed)
- Please Click for Incoming Staff Guideline !