Faculty Member, PhD
Okan Zafer Batur
+90 212 311 7822
Santralistanbul / E3-208
- 2015-present, Assistant Professor, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Istanbul Bilgi University
- 2006-2015, Research Assistant, TETAM Project, DPT, Bogazici University
- 2015, PhD., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University
- 2006, MS., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Bogazici University
- 2003, BS., Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Eastern Mediterranean University, Famagusta, TRNC
- EEEN 222, Digital System Design (ECTS linki)
- EEEN 301, Electronics I (ECTS linki)
- EEEN 372, Power Electronics (ECTS linki)
- EEEN 332, Applied Electronics
- EEEN 433, Communication Electronics
Areas of Interest
- Mixed Signal (analog, digital, RF) electronics
- VLSI Circuit & Systems design and implementation
- Wireless communication circuits and systems
- Ultra-Wideband transceiver technologies
- Biomedical Circuit and systems
- İstanbul Bilgi University Research Fund, (2018-2019) , "High Resolution Linear Delay Line Integrated Circuit Design for Communications Systems"
- Acıbadem University Research Fund, (2018-2019), "Wireless / Electrodeless Quartz Crystal Microbalance Circuit Design"
- Ahmet Sarı, Okan Zafer Batur, Ceyhun kırımlı, "Wireless Readout System Modeling for Electrodeless QCM", Proceedings on IEEE SMACD, Lausanne, 2019
- Semih Ramazanoğlu, Okan Zafer Batur, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, "Design and Comparison of Low Power Pulse Combining IR-UWB Transmitters in 180nm CMOS", Proceedings on IEEE PRIME, Lausanne, 2019
- Okan Zafer Batur, Naci Pekçokgüler, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, "Synchronization Free Noncoherent OOK Demodulation Techniques", IET Circuits Devices and Systems, April 2019
- Okan Zafer Batur, Günhan Dündar, Mutlu koca, "An Ultra-Low Power Configurable IR-UWB Transmitter in 130nm CMOS", Springer, Analog Integrated Circuits and Signal Processing, 2018
- Semih Ramazanoğlu, Okan Zafer Batur, "Switched Capacitor variable Delay Line", IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2018), Florence, May 2018
- Okan Zafer Batur, Günhan Dündar, Mutlu Koca, "LNA-ESD-PCB codesign for robust operation of IR-UWB non-coherent receiver", IEEE 14th International Conference on Synthesis, Modeling, Analysis and Simulation Methods and Applications to Circuit Design,(SMACD 2017), Catania, June 2017.
- Aslı Yelkenci, Okan Zafer Batur, Baykal Sarıoğlu, "Ultra low power all-digital CMOS sensor read out circuit for optically powered biomedical systems", Proceedings on IEEE CISP-BMEI, Datong, October 2016.
- Okan Zafer Batur, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, "MATLAB & VHDL-AMS co-simulation environment for IR-UWB transceiver design", Proceedings IEEE SMACD, Lisbon, 2016
- Okan Zafer Batur, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, “A Configurable Pulse Generator for Intermittent Operation and Synchronization of IR-UWB receivers,” Proceedings on IEEE SMACD, Istanbul, September 2015.
- Okan Zafer Batur, Naci Pekçokgüler, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, “A high resolution and low jitter delay line for IR-UWB pulse synchronization,” IEEE European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design, Trondheim, August 2015.
- O. Z. Batur, Evren Akdag, Halit Kürşat Akkurt, Ahmet Öncü, Mutlu Koca and Günhan Dündar, “An Ultra Low- Power Dual-Band IR-UWB Transmitter in 130-nm CMOS,” IEEE Trans. on Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, vol. 59, no. 11, pg. 701-705, Nov. 2012.
- Okan Zafer Batur, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, “MATLAB-VHDL design automation for MB-OFDM UWB,” IEEE ICUWB 2009, Vancouver, Canada, Sept. 2009, pp. 423-427.
- Okan Zafer Batur, Mutlu Koca, Günhan Dündar, “Measurements of impulsive noise in broad-band wireless communication channels,” IEEE PRIME 2008, Istanbul, Turkey, Jun. 2008, pp. 423-427.
External Reseach Links