Need-Based Scholarship applications
For our associate degree and undergraduate degree students, need-based scholarship applications for 2021-2022 Academic Year will be accepted between June 15 – August 15, 2021.
Applications will be made online on the students page (SIS) by using the Scholarship Application option under the Forms section on the left main menu or on https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr. It will be possible to reach detailed information about how to access and use the system by clicking on the link of Need-Based Scholarship Application Process Guidance Document
Click for Need-Based Scholarship Application Process Guidance Document.
Appropriate documents that are listed below proving that the application is need-based should be prepared and attached to the application.
Documents that will prove that the application is need-based are as follows:*
• Certificate of identity register copy (Mandatory- to be obtained from civil registry offices)
• Medical report in case of an existing medical issue
• Certificate of retirement of family members
• Payrolls belonging to family members
• Credit payment extract belonging to family members (if there are any)
• In case of bankruptcy or enforcement, relevant probative documents
• In case of death, death certificate
* Additional documents may be required if need be.
- In line with the measures taken for Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, scholarship applications will only be received online. The offices will not accept documents delivered by hand and scholarship interviews will not be conducted. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- All the fields in the Need-Based Scholarship application form must be filled.
- It is necessary to explain why you apply for Need-Based Scholarship in your petition and it is mandatory to fill in this section.
- In case of any missing information or document, Student Support Center may send the application back for the required additions and corrections. Applications subject to this procedure should be updated and sent again.