Need-Based Scholarship Applications
For our associate degree and undergraduate degree students, need-based scholarship applications for 2022-2023 Academic Year will be accepted between June 6 – August 7, 2022.
Applications will be made online on student page (SIS) by using Scholarship Application option under Forms section placed on the left main menu or on https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr. One can reach detailed information about how to access and use the system through Need-Based Scholarship Application Manual link.
Click for Need-Based Scholarship Application Manual.
The relevant documents that are listed below for need-based scholarship application and that will support the application must be prepared and attached to the application.
Documents that will prove that the application is need-based are as follows:*
• Certificate of identity register copy (Mandatory- to be obtained from e-state by selecting certificate of identity register copy of the mother or father)
• Medical report in case of an existing medical issue
• Certificate of retirement of family members
• Payrolls belonging to family members
• Credit payment extract belonging to family members (if there are any)
• In case of bankruptcy or enforcement, relevant probative documents
• In case of death, death certificate
* Additional documents may be required if need be.
- Scholarship applications will only be received online. The offices will not accept documents delivered in person. If you have any questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
- All the fields in the Need-Based Scholarship application form must be filled out.
- It is necessary to explain why you apply for Need-Based Scholarship in your petition and it is mandatory to fill in this section.
- In case of any missing information or document, Student Support Center may send the application back for required additions and corrections. Applications subject to this procedure should be updated and sent again.