About the cancellation of Erasmus+ English language exam
As a result of the decision taken by the Council of Higher Education on February 17, 2023, higher education institutions have transitioned to distance education. For this reason, Erasmus+ English Language Exam that has been planned to take place on February 25, 2023 is cancelled.
For Erasmus+ Student and Internship Mobility Applications, the following English language proficiency documents can be submitted. The deadline for the submission of language proficiency document is March 10, 2023.
Language proficiency documents that can be submitted in the application:
- Erasmus+ Foreign Language Exam, a minimum score of 60/100
- YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL taken in the last five years: a minimum score of 60/100
- BILET 2 /BILET 3 / LEVEL 5 AT taken in the last five years: a minimum score of 60/100 (passing score) (Term 4 Achievement Test AT score is valid)
- IELTS taken in the last two years: a minimum of 5/9
- TOEFL-IBT taken in the last two years: a minimum score of 72/120
- For students who were not able to take Level 5 AT exam due to COVID-19 and completed English Preparatory Program with an overall score, the minimum overall score is 60/100