Need-Based Scholarship Applications
For our associate degree – undergraduate degree students, need-based scholarship applications of 2018-2019 academic year will be accepted between 20th July-26th August 2018.
Applications will be made on the students page (SIS) online (https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr. It will be possible to reach detailed information about accessing and using the system from the link of the Assistance Document for the Application Process for Need-Based Scholarships.
Click for Need-Based Scholarship Application Process Guidance Document.
Appropriate documents that listed below and that prove needs are required to be prepared and enclosed to application.
Documents that prove needs:*
• Certificate of identity register copy (Mandatory- to be obtained from civil registry offices)
• Medical report in case of medical issue
• Certificate of retirement of family members
• Payrolls belong to family members
• Credit payment extract belong to family members – if any
• In case of bankruptcy or enforcement, relevant probative documents
• In case of death, certificate of death
* Additional documents may be required in case of need.
· All gaps in Need-Based Scholarship application form must be filled.
· It is necessary to explain why you need to apply for Need-Based Scholarship in your petition and it is a mandatory field.
· In the case of missing information or documentation, the application will be sent back for the required additions and corrections by the Student Support Center.