Need-Based Scholarship Applications
For our associate degree – undergraduate degree students, need-based scholarship applications of 2020-2021 academic year will be accepted between 13 July – 30 August 2020.
Applications will be made on the students page (SIS) online by using the Scholarship Application option under the title of Forms on the left main menu or on https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr. It will be possible to reach detailed information about accessing and using the system from the link of the Assistance Document for the Application Process for Scholarships of Need.
Click for Need-Based Scholarship Application Process Guidance Document.
Appropriate documents that listed below and that prove needs are required to be prepared and enclosed to application.
Documents that prove needs:*
• Certificate of identity register copy (Mandatory- to be obtained from civil registry offices) • Medical report in case of medical issue • Certificate of retirement of family members • Payrolls belong to family members • Credit payment extract belong to family members – if any • In case of bankruptcy or enforcement, relevant probative documents • In case of death, certificate of death
* Additional documents may be required in case of need.
- In line with the measures taken for Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, applications to scholarship will only be received online. The offices will not accept documents delivered by hand and scholarship interviews will not be made. For any questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All gaps in Need-Based Scholarship application form must be filled.
- It is necessary to explain why you need to apply for Need-Based Scholarship in your petition and it is a mandatory field.
- In case of any missing information or document, Student Support Center may send the application back for the required additions and corrections. Applications subject to this procedure should be updated and sent again.