Management and Digital Innovation (Honors) **
A degree from the University of London is a mark of excellence, respected by employers and universities worldwide. This is because the University of London is one of the world’s leading universities, internationally recognized for its high academic standards.
The Management and Digital Innovation Honors Program is developed by academics at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), which is one of the main institutions that BİLGİ is in collaboration with. Studying for this degree will enable students to be at the forefront of digital innovation in business and management. Students will be adept at managing the deployment of digital innovation and social media and able to apply these skills in a wide range of professions and industries.
This program aims to:
- Provide the understanding and skills necessary for graduates to enter and succeed in today’s digital economy,
- Provide the understanding and skills necessary for modern managers to utilize the power of information and communication technologies (ICT) for innovation and performance improvement in their organizations,
- Explain the nature and application of digital technology and digital infrastructures through computer-based information systems and social media in organizations and society,
- Explain the underlying logic and structure of digital infrastructures and information systems,
- Explain the opportunities for innovation through the use of digital technology in the digital economy,
- Discuss the role of digital technology and infrastructures in contemporary organizations,
- Examine the impact of digital technology and infrastructures on markets, organizations and societies,
- Discuss the growth of the internet, the web and social media through an analysis of the underlying technologies and the changing social and organizational context,
- Examine the technological and business innovations that have contributed to the growth of the digital economy,
- Discuss how digital technology, services and infrastructures can be used for solving business problems.
Students graduating from this program, besides receiving a diploma from BİLGİ, will have a BSc degree in Management and Digital Innovation from the University of London if they succeed in their final exams held by LSE.
** The Program will accept students beginning from the 2020-2021 academic year.