Faculty Member, PhD
+90 212 311 7251
Santralistanbul / E3-213
- 2021, Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Özyeğin University
- 2019-2020, Visiting Scholar, Industrial Engineering, University of Florida
- 2016, M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, FMV Işık University
- 2013, B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, FMV Işık University
- IE336 Stochastic Modeling
- IE381 Decision Analysis
Areas of Interest
Decomposition Algorithms for Large-Scale Optimization
Decision Making Under Uncertainty
Rewards and Achievements
Funded Research Projects:
- ARDEB 2214-A - TUBITAK ( International Research Fellowship Programme for Ph.D. Students), Optimization of Long-Term Operation Reliability and Cost in Complex Systems, 2019 -2020.
- ARDEB 3501 - TUBITAK, Researcher, Inventory Management and Transshipment Policies for Drugs with No Annual Contract in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Planning under Uncertainty, 2018 - 2019.