BİLGİ students are at the “CFA Institute Research Challenge” final this year as well!”
BİLGİ students are placed among the five teams that are eligible to participate in Turkey final of the CFA Institute Research Challenge, organized annually by the CFA Institute on a global scale, this year as well. The first-place winning team of Turkey final to be held on February 26, 2021 will represent Turkey in the finals abroad.
Students gain real-world experience as they assume the role of research analyst in the CFA Institute Research Challenge, a global competition that tests the equity research and valuation, investment report writing, and presentation skills of university students. The competition has four levels: local, sub-regional, regional, and global.
In the competition where 23 teams out of 19 universities participated in Turkey, the teams advanced to participate in the final are given below in alphabetic order:
- Galatasaray University
- İstanbul Bilgi University
- Koç University
- UNEC (Azerbaijan State University of Economics)
- Yıldız Technical University
BİLGİ students who are in the final:
- Juvairia Soomro (MSc in International Finance)
- Müge Şenen (MSc in International Finance)
- Elif Güleryüz (MSc in Financial Economics)
- Nil Tomul (MSc in International Finance)