2020 - 2021 Erasmus+ Europe Internship Placement Results
We would like you to please read all of the announcement carefully.
We would like to congratulate you for getting selected as eligible students to participate in the Erasmus+ Europe Internship Mobility program!
The budget for the 2020-2021 academic year has been announced by the Turkish National Agency. The method for budget allocation has been decided on by the İstanbul Bilgi University Erasmus Comission on March 9th, 2021.
Objections until 18.3.2021 and cancellation requests have been evaluated and the placement results are updated.
CLICK HERE to see the placement results for the 2020 - 2021 Erasmus+ Europe Internship Placement Results!
- The 2019-2022 period budget for the 2020-2021 Erasmus+ Europe Internship mobility placements is unfortunately not sufficient to fund all students for their whole period of internship. Therefore, in order to fund the maximum amount of students possible, the grant has been allocated to the first 80 students (Erasmus+ score listed from the highest to lowest) for 2 MONTHS by partially granting method, which has been decided by the Erasmus Comission assiged by the Rectorate. (Partially granting: Funding students with the Erasmus+ grant for a certain duration regardless of the total mobility duration)
- According to this decision, students who are announced as SUCCEED WITH ERASMUS GRANT FOR 2 MONTHS are able to receive grant for only 2 months of their internship, regardless of their mobility duration.
- Students announced as SUCCEED WITH ERASMUS+ GRANT must submit thir letter of acceptance for their internship until the deadline's announced on the application call previously (summer semester: 12 April 2021, winter semester: 5 July 2021). Students who do not submit their letters of acceptance before these deadlines will lose their eligibility to receive the grant and the grant will be allocated to the rest of the first 80 students.
- Students who are allocated as SUCCEED WITHOUT ERASMUS+ GRANT are able to participate in the program, but without receiving any grants.
- If any granted student cancels thir mobilities, the grant allocation will be done to the next "not granted" student according to the score table. In this case, students will be informed individually.
- Students who would like to willingly cancel their mobilities must fill in the petition on the LINK until 09.04.2021 and send it to email@example.com.
- Other than this deadline, if you wish to use your ERasmus eligibility, you must submit your acceptance lettter either until April 12th or July 5th, 2021. From students who do submit their cancellation petitions after these dates, 10 points will be reduced from their next Erasmus+ application.