Important announcement about full lockdown period
As you are all aware, in order to manage the risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic for the health of society and to control the spread of the infection, full lockdown and curfew restrictions will go into effect as of 1900 hours on Thursday, 29 April 2021 throughout the country. In accordance with the circular order dated 26 April 2021, we would like to inform you of the measures to be taken by the University.
During the period between 1900 hours on Thursday, 29 April 2021 until Monday, 17 May 2021, the following full lockdown measures will be in place:
- Educational activities at the University will continue online; except for the applied classes, there will be no changes made to the course schedules.
- Applied classes and all applied work will be postponed until the end of the full lockdown period. Your instructors will provide you with the required information.
- All face to face voluntary and required internships have been put on hold. Detailed information will be provided by your respective Faculty / School.
- The campuses will be closed to students and visitors.
- All units will continue to work online or in shifts.
- The library will continue to provide service online.
- The Energy Museum will be closed.
Kindly be informed and we wish you all continued good health