Join the contest, design BİLGİ’s 25th year t-shirt!
Organized as part of our university’s 25th year activities, ‘BİLGİ 25th Year T-shirt Design Contest’ is open to the participation of all our students and alumni.
You can apply to the contest with your design specifically created for BİLGİ’s 25th year till May 21, 2021. After the applications are completed, all the designs that meet the terms of the contest will be put to the general vote of all the BİLGİ members. The design that receives the highest number of votes at the end of the voting process will be printed on the t-shirts that our students working during BİLGİ Open Days will wear.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021
Date for Voting: 27 May-5 June 2021
Announcement of the Winner: June 7, 2021
Please click here for the application link.
- The contest is open to the participation of all BİLGİ students and alumni.
- Application deadline is May 21, 2021.
- Each participant can apply to the contest with only 1 design.
- All the applications to the contest will be made via the application link provided.
TERMS OF THE CONTEST
- The designs that will join the contest must be created specifically for BİLGİ’s 25th year.
- The designs that will join the competition must not have any cuts or tears on the fabric of the t-shirt and there must be no additional parts sewn on the fabric.
- The designs that are not suitable for print or are at odds with BİLGİ’s corporate image (interfering with the use of needle in the logo or damaging the integrity of the logo) cannot be included in the voting process. For BİLGİ’s corporate image guide, please click here.
- The designs must only be made for the front (chest area) and back (back area) of the t-shirt.
- The designs must be sent as two files as applied on the mock-up template and in .jpg format including only the design itself. The attachments must not exceed 1 MB. Mock-up template is attached below.
- If the organizer decides that an application is at odds with the terms of the contest, s/he has the right to reject the application.
- All the designs that meet the terms of the contest will be put to the vote of all BİLGİ members.
- The voting process will take place online between 27 May-5 June 2021. The voting form will be shared with all BİLGİ members.
- The design that receives the highest number of votes will be printed on the t-shirts that our students working during BİLGİ Open Days will wear. The winning design should be shared in CMYK / .ai or .psd format for printing t-shirts.
USE OF THE DESIGNS AND OTHER TERMS
- Participants are assumed to have accepted, stated and guaranteed that the designs they present belong to them. The designs that have been awarded/used/printed previously cannot join the contest.
- The author will grant the institution and its affiliated units organizing the contest with the authority to exercise financial rights such as publishing, processing, reproduction, distribution, representation, and communication to the public of the work in question or will voluntarily transfer these financial rights to this institution and its affiliated units. Apart from being printed on t-shirts, the design works can be used on various mediums (such as website, social media channels, banners, brochures, magazines, and books; however not restricted with these) by the institution by protecting all the rights of the author.
- The only person that is exclusively accountable for any damage and legal claim including the violation of third-party rights and administrative fines that might stem from the works joining the contest or the contents of these works is the author himself/herself. BİLGİ does not accept any responsibility in this regard and cannot be litigated.