2022-2023 Erasmus English Language Exam Announcement
*PLEASE READ ALL CAREFULLY*
For the 2022-2023 academic year, an English Language Exam will be conducted to use for the Erasmus+ Europe Study, Erasmus Europe Internship and Erasmus+ World Study mobility programs.
Exam Date and Time : January 8th 2022 Saturday, from 09:30 AM - until 14:00 PM (2 PM)
Exam Place: Istanbul Bilgi University Kuştepe Campus
All students who would like to take the exam has to fill in the Google Form below until January 3rd, 2022 12:00 PM at noon. Only students who filled in the form successfully will be able to take the exam.
LANGUAGE EXAM APPLICATION FORM: https://forms.gle/3axZ69XemXLk...
- The exam has 2 parts: writing and speaking. Writing exams will be 60 minutes long, speaking exam will be 5 minutes long.
- The writing exam will start at 09:30 AM in the morning. Speaking exam will be conducted in the same day between 11:00 AM - 14:00 pm. Students will get to learn what time and where they will take the speaking exam on the exam date by the lists hanging from the classrooms.
- Writing exam will affect your language score 75% and speaking will affect 25%
Students who already own these scors do not need to enter the exam:
- Erasmus+ Language Score obtained in previous years: minimum 70/100
- YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİL obtained last five years: minimum 70/100
- BILET 2 /BILET 3 / LEVEL 5 AT obtained last five years: minimum 70/100 (passing score) ( Term 4 Achievement Test AT or Level 5 AT Exam score is valid. Overal score is not valid.)
- Preparatory class skipping or completing exam obtained last five years: minimum 70/100
- IELTS score obtained last two years: minimum 6 upon 9
- TOEFL-IBT score obtained last two years: minimum 84
- Erasmus+ Language Score obtained last two years: minimum 60/100
- YDS, E-YDS,YÖKDİL obtained last five years: minimum 60/100
- BILET 2 /BILET 3 / LEVEL 5 AT obtained last five years: minimum 60/100 ( Term 4 Achievement Test AT or Level 5 AT Exam score is valid. Overal score is not valid.)
- Preparatory class skipping or completing exam obtained last five years: minimum 60/100
- IELTS score obtained last two years: minimum 5 upon 9
- TOEFL-IBT score obtained last two years: minimum 72
- Students who would like to see their exam results first can go to SIS > Academic > Profile > Preperatory Class Profile
- All students must bring their passports/ID cards + their Turkish ID/residence permit card. Students will not be allowed to enter the exam place if they do not come with their ID documents.
- All students must bring their own pens, pencils, erasers etc. to use during the exam.
- The exam is not mandatory. Students who do not own the valid language requirements above or any student who would like to take the exam even though they have sufficient language documents can apply (expect preperatory class).
- The exam is only applicable for Istanbul Bilgi University students.
- If students do not obtain the score they would like to get, they can apply to the Erasmus programs with other applicable exam scores which will be declared on the application period.
- Students may not to use that score to apply for the Erasmus program in 2022-23 if not satisfied with the result. Students will be placed to the universities based on their submitted language proficiency during the application period.
- Students may use the score obtained from this exam in future Erasmus applications (as long as the score is above the limit and applicable during the application period)
- The exam is free of charge .
- From student who declare that they will participate the exam but do not, -5 points will be deducted from their Erasmus application score.
- Students who do not receive sufficient score from the language exam does not mean that students cannot apply to the program at all. Students may apply dor the next application calls. Receiving a score below the limit does not mean that the student is blocked from participating the Erasmus program. Students need to either take another valid applicable exam or submit another applicable exam score based the application announcement criterias.
- Students who do not have the sufficient CGPA despite having a sufficient language score, cannot apply to the Erasmus+ program.
- Students who would like to select to a university that requires only TOEFL or IELTS must submit that score when applying only.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email@example.com
We wish you luck!
Istanbul Bilgi University Erasmus Office