BİLGİ students are at the CFA Institute Research Challenge!
BİLGİ students have been chosen among the six teams that are eligible to participate in Turkey final of the CFA Institute Research Challenge, organized annually by CFA Institute on a global scale, this year as well. The two most successful teams of Turkey final to be held on February 25, 2022 will represent Turkey in the finals abroad.
Students gain real-world experience as they assume the role of research analyst in the CFA Institute Research Challenge, a global competition that tests the equity research and valuation, investment report writing, and presentation skills of university students. The competition has four levels: local, sub-regional, regional, and global.
In the competition where 26 teams out of 22 universities participated from Turkey, the teams that achieved to make it to the final are given below in alphabetic order:
- Azerbaycan ADA University
- Bahçeşehir University
- İstanbul Bilgi University
- Koç University
- Özyeğin University
- Yıldız Teknik University
BİLGİ students who are in the finals:
- Ömer Faruk Yüksel, MSc in Financial Economics
- Ekin Öner, Double Major in Economics and Finance Honors Program and Law
- Sinem Köklü, Economics and Business Honors Program
- Leen Fattah, International Trade and Business Program