Erasmus+ Europe 2021 Project Traineeship Mobility Application Results

updated at: published at:

Dear Students,

We kindly ask you to read all the explanations below.

First of all, we congratulate all our students who have been found eligible for Erasmus+ Europe Traineeship Mobility.

Within the scope of Erasmus+ Europe 2021 Traineeship Project, grant distribution method for 2022-2023 Academic Year has been determined by the Erasmus+ Commission of İstanbul Bilgi University and is submitted for your information below:

  • Since the budget allocated to our University from the National Agency in the 2022-2023 Academic Year is not sufficient for all our succeed students, it has been decided by the Erasmus Commission of İstanbul Bilgi University appointed by the Rectorate to give a PARTIAL GRANT (mobility for a certain period of time regardless of the day/month of mobility) in order to grant as many as of our students who will carry out Traineeship Mobility. Students who are eligible to receive grants are listed as succeed and students who are waiting to receive grants are listed as substitute. Students with SUBSTITUTE status can benefit from traineeship mobility without grant as well.
  • Students with conditionally accepted status (conditionally accepted until May 5, 2023) must submit a letter of acceptance as of May 5, 2023 in order to participate in the mobility program. If the acceptance letter is not submitted, the eligibility status will be invalid. The rights of that student will be transferred to the next candidate.
  • Students who are eligible for traineeship mobility will receive grant for 2 months. Students planning their traineeship mobility for more than 2 months should proceed in accordance with this article.
  • In the first stage (after the visa is acquired), 80% of your grant will be paid. At the end of your mobility, provided that you complete the necessary documents and successfully complete your internship, the remaining grant (20%) payment will be made.
  • Students who want to cancel their Erasmus+ Mobility after the announcement must fill and sign the waiver petition and submit it to our office until 17:00 on April 10, 2023.
    IMPORTANT: 10 points will be deducted from the score of the students who cancel their mobility after this date in their next Erasmus+ applications.
  • Students who want to object to the announced results should send their petition of objection to until April 10, 2023.
  • Students who participate in the mobility for more than 4 months should fill in the shortening petition if they would like to shorten their mobility dates and submit it to the Erasmus Office until 17:00 on April 10, 2023.
  • The project you are eligible for ends on October 31, 2023 and the relevant internship mobility must be carried out until this date.

The grant agreement period and information about the orientation will be announced later.

Kindly submitted for your information.

Erasmus Office


  • Erasmus+ Europe 2021 Project Traineeship Mobility Application Results