2019 – 2020 Academic Year Erasmus+ Study Mobility Program Placement Results
Please click for the result of Erasmus+ Study Mobility Program.
Please read until the end. You will be responsible for following the procedure of the content below.
- We kindly remind you that students are placed as Istanbul Bilgi University candidate student to one of our partner universities and the final decision will be made by the partner university subsequent to their application to the partner university.
- Attached list is not a list indicating the students who are awarded to receive Erasmus grant, but only a list indicating that they are placed in the scope of the Erasmus Exchange Program. As it was mentioned before to all our students, grant allocation is not guaranteed to our students. The students who will be awarded with the Erasmus grant have the right to waive their grant. We will announce Grant list when Turkish National Agency inform us.
- The students who are on list as a substitute status can only be placed if the student/s who are placed in the mentioned university cancel/s their mobility and whether partner university’s deadline is not over. In that case, they will be informed via e-mail.
- The student is liable for following the procedures for application to partner universities. In case there is an information e-mail by the partner university sent to our center, this e-mail will be forwarded to the student.
- Especially some of the 1 year and Fall semester students’ nomination and application deadline is too close, students that are placed to those universities must immediately start their procedure. Please pay attention to the application deadline on web site of the partner university. Before application, our students must wait for a nomination e-mail from us to be sent to the partner university and to the student.
- STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE TO THE MOBILITY, HAVE TO INFORM ERASMUS OFFICE UNTIL 06.03.2018, 17:00 BY SENDING AN E-MAIL TO FOR NOT BEING NOMINATED TO THE PARTNER.
- Participation in the ORIENTATION PROGRAMS*, of which date will be announced later and by which we will share information on all procedures about your exchange period, is COMPULSORY for all placed students. If you do not attend this program, you will miss a lot of important information and have difficulties during your mobility.
*For the students who will participate to the mobility one year or Fall Semester “Fall Orientation”, for the students who will participate to the mobility Spring Semester “Spring Semester” will be organized.