Need-Based Scholarship Applications
For our associate degree and undergraduate degree students, indigence scholarship applications of 2019-2020 academic year will be accepted between 03 June-31 July 2019.
Applications will be made on the students page (SIS) online by using the Scholarship Application option under the title of Forms on the left main menu or on https://flow.bilgi.edu.tr. It will be possible to reach detailed information about accessing and using the system from the link of the Assistance Document for the Application Process for Scholarships of Need.
Click for Need-Based Scholarship Application Process Guidance Document.
Appropriate documents that listed below and that prove needs are required to be prepared and enclosed to application.
Documents that prove needs:*
• Certificate of identity register copy (Mandatory- to be obtained from civil registry offices)
• Medical report in case of medical issue
• Certificate of retirement of family members
• Payrolls belong to family members
• Credit payment extract belong to family members (if any)
• In case of bankruptcy or enforcement, relevant probative documents
• In case of death, certificate of death
* Additional documents may be required in case of need.
· All gaps in Need-Based Scholarship application form must be filled.
· It is necessary to explain why you need to apply for Need-Based Scholarship in your petition and it is a mandatory field.
· In the case of missing information or documentation, the application will be sent back for the required additions and corrections by the Student Support Center.