BİLGİ, has received the highest Erasmus+ grant among foundation universities.
Within the scope of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (KA107), BİLGİ has received the highest grant among foundation universities this year. Enabling student and staff mobility with 14 different universities in 8 countries out of Europe, BİLGİ’s project has been accepted in the frame of Erasmus+ KA107 by Turkish National Agency and received a grant of 345.360,00 EUR. With this grant, BİLGİ has ranked 1st among the foundation universities and 6th in the overall ranking in which 98 projects were evaluated.
Erasmus+ KA 107 enables universities to have student and staff mobility between the program countries out of Europe and Turkey. The projects receive grants according to the scoring by the independent experts who evaluate the projects taking into account the internationalization strategies of the universities.
With this project, BİLGİ will be able to have student and staff mobility with the partner universities in the Republic of Belarus, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Brazil, Korea (Republic of), Hong Kong and Bosnia-Herzegovina as of 2020 Spring Semester.
For the ranking of universities which received grant as part of Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility (KA107) in 2019, please click here.
BİLGİ’s Partner Universities in Erasmus+ KA107 Project:
- International University Mitso
- Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno
- Vitebsk State University
- University College CEPS - Center for Business Studies
- Unifacs- Salvador University
- National University of Architecture and Construction of Armenia
- American University of Armenia
- Russian - Armenian University
Korea (Republic of)
- Myongji University
- Chungnam National University
- Georgian Technical University
- Caucaus University
- Lignan University
- Ukrainian Catholic University