2019-2020 Erasmus+ Internship Mobility Call
- Please Click for Erasmus+ Trainesship Mobility Process Calendar
- Please Check The Presentation For More Information On How To Apply On Era System.
- Please Click for the Online Application (Application system will be online at 20th December)
- Please Click for Information Seminars Presentation
- For the 2019-2020 Erasmus + Internship Mobility participation of the expected students is average 14
Application has 2 stage:
1st stage: PRE-Application and ONLINE application has to be filled out. Please make your pre-application for only once and continue for application. Please watch ERA system informative video that is mentioned above.
2nd stage: STUDENTS SHOULD SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW TO BİLGİ ERASMUS OFFICE February 7th 2020 until 17:00 p.m.
- Application Form signed from you*
- Acceptance Letter which will be sent by the host enterprise in Europe** ( document should approved form Erasmus Department Coordinator)
- Transcript of records (must be requested through "Student Information Pages")
- Learning Agreement for traineeship
- Language Exam
*You must submit ONLY Application Form with signature to the Office. It is acceptable to upload other documents to the system.
* * Letter of Acceptance should be at least one page long and contain the student’s DETAILED tasks as intern and the exact dates (min. 60 days) the student will continue to work. Signed and stamped original version of the document must be submitted.
LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE WHICH DO NOT COVER DETAILED PROGRAMME WILL BE ELIMINATED AFTER THE ELIGIBILITY CHECK.
- Please check the sample letter and make sure that your acceptance letter contains all the necessary information mentioned in the letter.
- Please Click the sample Learning Agreement.
Internship Mobility should complete between 10.06.2020-31.05.2021 (Students who don’t have visa problem can start their mobility before 10.06.2019)
Academic Performance (CGPA) %50 (out of 100)
Foreign Language Score %50 (out of 100)
To be a full-time registered student (graduates can complete an internship of up to 12 months after graduation, provided that they have completed their applications at the same time as a student)
Min CGPA should be 2.20 ( for Bachelor) 2.50 (for Masters)
Completing the first semester of the degree program before going to the Erasmus + Internship program.
IMPORTANT: All informations will be made from the e-mail accounts of bilgiedu.net without taking into account the e-mail addresses specified during the application. For this purpose, our students can log in to the student e-mail addresses on the main web page of Istanbul Bilgi University with their user name and password.
- Erasmus+ Language Score obtained last two years: minimum 60/100
- YDS, ÜDS, KPDS,YÖKDİL obtained last five years: minimum 60/100
- BILET 2 /BILET 3 / LEVEL 5 AT: minimum 60/100 (Exam score will be taken into consideration, overall score is not valid for application.)
- IELTS score obtained last two years: minimum 5 upon 9
- TOEFL-IBT score obtained last two years: minimum 72
- BILET EXAM (it will hold in Foreign Language Center)
A student that uses a valid language exam score may not change their score with another one after their application, and may not take the Erasmus+ English Exam which will be held.
- Exams which are listed in ÖSYM Language Equivalence List 25.02.2016 dated: http://www.yok.gov.tr/web/en-denklik-birimi/foreign-language-equivalence
- In case of using one of accepted exams’ scores, the score has to be entered to the related field in online application platform during application.
- If you want to take the exam for Foreign Languages, you will need to fill out the form that you take the exam until 9 January at 12:00. (THE DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATING TO THE EXAM IS NOW OVER. STUDENTS MUST USE OTHER SPECIFIED LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY DOCUMENTS TO APPLY TO THE ERASMUS+ STUDY MOBILITY UNTIL FEBRUARY 7TH.)
- Child of martyrs or war veterans (Has to be documented) +15 points
- Students who are who have been under protection by 2828 Social Services Law. The proving documents must be submitted to the online application system during the application period.
- (Proving document has to be obtained from Ministry Of Family And Social Policies) +10 points
- Disabled students, on condition for the disability to be documented.+10 points
- Had previously take part in a Erasmus+ program (with or without grant) -10 points for each
- Going for mobility at a country where holds citizenship -10 points
- Students who had been selected before to participate to an Erasmus mobility but didn’t cancel their right before the announced cancellation deadline -10 points
- Candidates who applied simultaneously for two activities within the same application call (the student will sign a petition regarding her/his decision on from which application the deduction will be applied) -10 points
- Not participating to the Erasmus English Exam -5 points
- Not participating to orientations for previously placed students -5 points
The following organizations are not eligible for higher education internship activities under Erasmus +:
European Union institutions and EU agencies (see https://europa.eu/european-union/abouteu/institutions-bodies_en)
National Agency, etc., which conduct EU programs. organizations.
- Uncompleted, wrong or late applications will be deleted automatically.
- The application is under responsibility of students. Missing documents and wrong documents will be eliminated during eligibility check process.
- Students who do double-major can only apply for one major.