Graduates of International Trade and Business Program are able to work in small and medium enterprises planning to expand by foreign trade, multinational firms and international institutions with a global perspective which allows them to enhance their careers in various areas of specializations and industries.
Some of the areas our alumni can work:
- Managerial positions at multinational companies
- International institutions such as World Bank and World Trade Organization
- Advisory positions at local and foreign companies on internal and external markets and investment opportunities
- Trade financing at financial organizations
- Public corporations associated with foreign trade
- Research and managerial positions at European Union Institutions