- Duly completed online application form.
- Undergraduate diploma in related fields.
- Official transcript
- Undergraduate GPA of at least 2.00/4.00,
- ALES test scores (Required only for Turkish citizens)
- ALES (quantitative) ≥ 60
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Statement of Purpose, which may contain a discussion of the reasons for applying to the graduate program, how your educational and professional background relate to the program, etc.
- English proficiency:
- YDS ≥ 70 or
- Bilgi Graduate Online English Exam ≥ 70
- TOEFL IBT ≥ equivalent
Candidates are required to submit the relevant examination scores, but their language skills will additionally be assessed by the Examination Committee.
Candidates are evaluated according to their online application forms and can be invited to an interview by the Program Directorship if necessary. Evaluation of applications are generally based on undergraduate GPA, ALES, English proficiency exam scores, recommendation letters, statement of purposes and technical skills of candidates.
Candidates below the necessary level of English for the program are directed to the English Preparation Program for at most 1 year and may subsequently start the program. The English Preparation period is a not included in the program.