- BSc in Electrical-Electronics Engineering student Semih Ramazanoğlu’s paper has accepted to IEEE ISCAS conference for Lecture presentation, February 2018.
- Asst. Prof. Okan Zafer Batur’s research project has been funded by Bilgi BAP office, Jan 2018.
- Asst. Prof. Okan Zafer Batur has presented ‘LNA-ESD-PCB Codesign for Robust Operation of IR-UWB Non-coherent Receiver’, at the IEEE SMACD conference, June 2017.
- MSc in Electrical-Electronics Engineering student Ahmet Tuna has presented ‘3D Printed Capacitive Sensor with Corrugated Surface’, at the IEEE SMACD conference, June 2017.
- Hilal Kızılcabel has just obtained her MSc degree.
- Asst. Prof. Dağhan Gökdel and Asst. Prof. Okan Zafer Batur has given an invited talk seminar at Minatec Research Center in Grenoble, France, May 2017.
Thesis title: ‘Micromachined Platform Design for All Optical Microsystems’, (Thesis advisor: Asst. Prof. Baykal Sarıoğlu), June 2017.