Difference Of Bilgi
BILGI Human Resources Management Program differentiates from the others since it:
- is open to new approaches in HRM field and hosts the discussions in this field.
- provides the opportunity of student exchange program for its successful students.
- hosts seminers and discussions with the participation of World-famous academicians.
- is the sole program in Turkey which is compatible with the widely-esteemed criteria set determined by Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). http://www.shrm.org
- Istanbul Bilgi University Human Resources Management Program was founded with the aim of bringing qualified HR professionals those have cultural intelligence in order to work at an international level and with the aim of educating new generation HR managers.
- Human resources in economies facing transformation periods with international business partnerships should be handled with a new point of view. Demand for professionals, those are able to understand and to properly manage the complicated HR issues occurring as a result of the evaluation of business habits and the increasing average educational level, have been rising.
- MA in Human Resource Management Program has been specifically designed to endow potential HR managers with the practical skills needed for managing human assets and the theoretical background in the field. Human Resource Management is going through major changes globally. HR practices in Turkey are also undergoing significant transformations. There will be an increase in the demand for HR professionals who are able to adapt to the new developments in the field. We believe that our program offers a curriculum that will play an important role in identifying and responding to emerging needs of HR practices as well as providing a sound background in theoretical issues.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that Bilgi MA Program in HRM fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates. Throughout the world, 240 programs in 193 educational institutions have been acknowledged by SHRM as being in alignment with its suggested guides and templates. The HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates were developed by SHRM to define the minimum HR content areas that should be studied by HR students at the undergraduate and graduate levels.