Only applicants with a degree from a 4 year university are considered for admissions. Those who majored in Psychology are given priority.
Applicants need at least a 2.7 GPA to apply.
Application Information for the Thesis Track:
- Organizational Psychology (Thesis Track) Online Application Form
- 1 Passport size photo
- ALES or GRE or GMAT official scores and photocopies
ALES ≥ 55
GRE ≥ 610
GMAT ≥ 450
- Official Undergraduate Diploma and Photocopy
- Official Undergraduate Transcript
- Resume (CV)
- Proof of English Proficiency
TOEFL IBT (internet based) > 72
IELTS > 6
BILET-3 (Bilgi English Test) ≥ 70
YDS > 60
Applicants are considered for Spring and Fall Admission. Applicants for fall admission must submit their application between May and August while applicants for Spring Admission must submit their application between January and February. Candidates must submit their application documents to the Program Director and those who qualify will be invited to take a written exam. Applicants who pass the written exam will be interviewed by the faculty and those who successfully pass the interview will then be offered admission.