- Online Application Form
- Graduate diploma
- Official transcript ( minimum postgraduate GPA of 2.80/4.00)
- ALES - SÖZ-EA:55
- English Proficiency The level of English profiency expected is equivalent to TOEFL IBT ≥ 84 or ÜDS ≥ 70 or KPDS ≥ 70.
- Official transcripts Transcripts showing all courses and grades taken at the undergraduate and graduate levels
- Statement of purpose (approximately 1,500 words)
- A copy of graduate thesis or Project
- Two academic reference letters
Additional Application Requirements
Applications without a master's degree are not encouraged.
Applications without a background training in Political Science or International Relations are not encouraged. Most of the applicants from other backgrounds unfortunately failed in the writtten exam.
Both the written exam and the interview are conducted in English. Written exam is aimed at assessing applicants’ knowledge of both theory and actual politics.
Applications without a valid ALES score are not accepted.
Limited amount of merit-based tuition scholarships are offered.
Important: Please make sure that the necessary documents have reached the graduate programs assistant and that the online application form is completed (that you've received a green “tick”) by the announced deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be evaluated. You can send your documents via courier or submit them by hand to the following address:
İstanbul Bilgi Üniversity Dolapdere Kampüsü, D-508 Kurtuluş Deresi Cad. Yahya Köprüsü Sok. No:1 Dolapdere 34440 Beyoğlu-İstanbul