Meet the Business
BİLGİ Talent Sector Meetings: ‘Meet the Business’ provides BİLGİ students the chance to have one-to-one meetings with human resources representatives of the sector’s leading firms on every Tuesday. Thanks to these meetings, you will have a networking opportunity and also have the chance to be one step ahead regarding work or internship. You can find answers to all your questions regarding the firm and sector in 30-minutes interviews, receive counsel about your goals, receive expert opinion on subjects that you would like to emphasize in your CV, and apply for the available job/internship opportunities.
What are Meet the Business interviews?
- An opportunity to be informed about the sector and dynamics of a firm
- Having information on recruitment process of firms and young talent programs
- Interview rehearsal,
- Feedback about your CV
- Information on CV preparation, interview skills, competency-based interview, and mock interview
- Networking, work and internship opportunity
- Information about the general set of qualifications required for private sector for recruitment
Meet the Business interviews are not the following:
- A real job interview
- Information about other firms and sectors
- A certification program
- Log into talent.bilgi.edu.tr and click on activities.
- Choose ‘Meet the Business’ activity.
- Mark the suitable time for an interview (you should pick a slot)
You are advised to have your CV with you during the interview and if you do not have one, you can receive support from BİLGİ Talent.
The most comprehensive private sector meeting of the year, BİLGİ TalentFest is organized by İstanbul Bilgi University Global Talent Management Center (BİLGİTalent) and it brings together the leading firms of different sectors with BİLGİ students and alumni. Traditionally organized in spring semester each year, TalentFest takes place on our campuses in order to bring together our students with potential employers.
TalentFest is an event that takes place in order to prepare students for professional life and in which firm presentations, interviews, trainings, workshops, conferences by senior executives are held and firm booths are open throughout the day.
By attending TalentFest, you can have the following opportunities:
- Meeting with professionals from business world
- Attending sectoral panels
- Listening to inspiring talks on the future of work
- One-to-one CV counselling from experts
- Work and internship opportunities
You can access up-to-date information regarding these significant events by following BİLGİ Talent’s social media accounts and website.
Organized by Talent Development and Internship Coordination Office, BİLGİ Tea Talk is a series of seminars held on different subjects such as information that you might need on the sector and business life, preparation for professional life, the stories of leading firms and leaders, recruitment and interview tips with different guests. By attending this year-long event series, you can have the chance to get to know many firms.