Documents required for application:
Below documents are required from international candidates:
- Online Application Form (The online application form should be completed)
- Undergraduate Diploma or proof copy
- Official Transcript min GPA 2.00/4.00 for the program with thesis
- Exam Results (Only for thesis option):
- Proof of English Proficiency: for Project option; ÜDS/KPDS/YDS 65 or TOEFL- IBT ≥ 72 or IELTS 5,5; for Thesis option; ÜDS/KPDS/YDS 75 or TOEFL- IBT ≥ 72 or IELTS 6,5. Candidates who do not have any English Proficiency exam results listed above can take the English exam conducted by Istanbul Bilgi University on campus*.
- BİLET (BİLGİ English Test) ≥ 70
- One passport-size photograph
- Candidates are invited for an interview after their documents were reviewed.
- Candidates should bring their Letters of Intent and Recommendation with them to the interview.
- Successful candidates should register within 15 days after the results are announced. Candidates who do not register during the required period will lose their registration right.
Not resident international candidates will be contacted by email for a telephone interview.