University Registration Procedures
The official student registrations for 2021-2022 Academic Year will be made at santralistanbul Campus during the dates specified in the academic calendar.
Regarding the registration procedures, it is important that you know about the following issues:
- İstanbul Bilgi University’s newly admitted students can visit the Registration page of our university (https://sis/bilgi.edu.tr/ProspectiveStudents/) and start
their first registration procedure by entering the required information with user name and password.
User Name: The Student Number that was given to you following the application phase
Password: Your birthdate (Day/Month/Year)
- The registration procedures may be carried out by coming to our University during the dates announced in the academic calendar.
- To continue the registration procedures in our University campus, you need to apply with the required documents for registration in person.
- Students who won’t be able to make their first registrations due to a valid reason (students with health issues or other problems and students who will pause their education for reasons such as grant from abroad and AFS) can complete their registration procedures by giving an official procuration to one of their relatives.
- Students do not complete their first registration procedures or who do not provide the required documents in due time are considered to forfeit their right of registration.
- The registration of those students whose documents are missing or altered cannot be completed. Regarding the candidates who are registered by providing misstatement, BİLGİ has the right to take required action.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Diploma or certificate of graduation taken from e-state with e-signature or temporary certificate of graduation
(Regardless of the fact that the student is a Turkish Citizen or a Foreign National, provided that the
student is a graduate of a school abroad, a copy of the diploma with its notarized translation should be
- Turkish students who graduated from a school abroad should provide a Diploma Equivalency Certificate taken from the Council of Higher Education.
- Foreign Nationals should provide Diploma Equivalency Certificate taken from the Council of Higher Education only for Clinical Psychology and Trauma and Disaster Mental Health Programs.
- Academic Record (e-signed version or the original or notarized version if has a wet signature)
- Regardless of the fact that the student is a Turkish citizen or a Foreign National, provided that the student is a graduate of a school abroad, the e-signed version of the document should be provided; however, if it is not e-signed, the version with the wet signature or its copy with a notarized translation should be provided.
- ALES Test Scores
- If the student applies to the program with GRE or GMAT scores, the original of the document should be provided.
- English Proficiency Test scores (YDS, YÖKDİL, KPDS, ÜDS and BİLET-3)
- If the student applies to the program with TOEFL, IBT, CPE or CAE test scores, the original of the document should be provided.
- Copy of T. R. identity card/ Copy of passport for foreign nationals
- Male candidates, who are Turkish citizens, should provide Postponement Document for military service / Foreign nationals should provide a copy of their residence permit or card.
- If the student applies for a program with thesis contract form with thesis (it is taken during application) should be provided
- Three photos
- Provided that the program requires one, a reference letter should be provided.
- Provided that the program requires one, statement of purpose should be provided.