Providing guidance to students and alumni to help them realize their potential by enriching their competence, knowledge, skills, and experiences that they will need in their personal and professional lives through career development programs, sectoral meetings, work and internship opportunities.
- Ensuring that students and alumni are informed about the unit and its services.
- Providing services, programs, resources, and tools to students and alumni regarding their own identities including their fields of interest, skills, values, personalities, and future goals through self-evaluation, self-reflection, and active exploration.
- Providing support to students and alumni so that they can improve their skills in writing an effective and well-structured document about their careers that reflect their personal competencies; ensuring that they understand the desired goal and establish the connection between their current place and where they want to be.
- Helping students and alumni acquire the skill of making potential choices while deciding on a job and cultivate their research skills; assisting them in professionally introducing and marketing themselves with regard to their chosen opportunities.
- Helping students use the university’s network in order to explore their career options, prepare for opportunities, and establish necessary connections so that they can choose satisfactory careers with awareness.
- Providing up-to-date information and resources regarding professions, working areas, opportunities, organizations, and open positions.
- Establishing a network with the sector and maintaining these relationships in order to create short-term and/or long-term opportunities for students and alumni.
- Sharing the rules that all the students who will do their compulsory/voluntary internship need to observe in order to begin their internship free of problems and finish it successfully.
- Ensuring that students do their internship in accordance with their education, career goals, and personality traits by providing internship counselling through one-to-one and group interview methods.
Serhat GÜLER Talent Development and Internship Coordination Office Team Leader
email@example.com 0212 311 66 85
Tuğçe TÜMER AKMAN Internship Operations and Education Projects Professional firstname.lastname@example.org 0212 311 72 20
Hilmi DÖNMEZ Talent Development and Internship Planning Professional email@example.com 0212 311 63 20
Barış ASLAN Talent Development and Projects Professional firstname.lastname@example.org
0212 311 78 46
Büşra ERTÜRK Talent Development and Internship Operations Specialist email@example.com 0212 311 64 53
Cansu COŞKUNSU Talent Development and Sectoral Relations Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 0212 311 62 13
We are at santralistanbul ÇSM-110 / Kuştepe A-202 / Dolapdere A-314