These are the tools for existing instructors to follow for professional development at BEPP. At the beginning of each Academic Year, instructors are asked to fill out the CPD options survey form (See, Appendix-3) and submit it to the TDC.
Continuous Professional Development activities aim to help/encourage instructors to;
- further develop their professional teaching skills,
- contribute to the field of ELT through workshops, research, video/peer observations, academic studies, etc.,
- reflect on their own teaching,
- help other colleagues raise awareness on their teaching,
- share their experiences and expertise with the other colleagues.