İsmail Cihangir İstek
+90 212 311 7757
Santralistanbul / E1-206
Şehircilik, Kent Kültürü, Mekan ve Mimarlık üzerine İletişim/Enformasyon Tasarımı ve Teknolojileri, Çevre ve İnsan Etkileşimi, Tasarım Düşüncesi: Fikirler, Stratejiler, Süreçler
Istek C.2009.“On Milan, Hospitality, Love and Hate…” (Milano, Konukseverlik, Ask ve Nefret Üzerine…) Dosya: Kültür ve Mekan, Mimarlar Odasi, no. 16, pp. 51-55, Ankara (in Turkish).
Anadol R., Büyükberber C., Ersözlü C., Istek C., Yurtcu B.2012.Legoretta Alive, an audio-visual performance in homage to the Mexican architect Ricardo Legoretta, invited by and presented at Outdoor Vision Fest 2012, Santa Fe University of Art and Design, New Mexico, USA (http://vimeo.com/41430571).
- Istek C. and Schneider A. (organized by).2013. Istanbul Smart City/Smart Communication: Project-based International and Interdisciplinary Design Research, Education and Development Workshops, Istanbul Bilgi University Visual Communication Design Graduate Program, IIDj - Institute for Information Design Japan and It's OPEN, March and May 2013, Istanbul (http://www.its-open.org/Event.php?ID=35).
- Istek C. and Schneider A.(organized by).2012. Discovering Istanbul from A to Z: Project-based International and Interdisciplinary Design Research, Education and Development Workshops, Istanbul Bilgi University Visual Communication Design Graduate Program and IIDj - Institute for Information Design Japan, March and May 2012, Istanbul (http://istanbul-a-z.info).
- Istek C. (curated and produced by),Binay R., Birol E., Gursu C., Nazliaka G, Sari J., and Yetkin C. (participated by )2009. Verde > Milano, a prototype for urban hospitality kit for Milanese, exhibited at International Milan Furniture Fair and Design Week "Salone del Mobile", Italy.
- Istek C.( curated and produced by), Tama Art University Space Communication Design students (participated by ).House of 'Hospitality', an experimental community space for Tokyo's neighborhoods produced in colloboration with and presented at Youkobo Art Space, Tokyo (Japan).
- Schneider A., Vyas R., Istek C.( organized and produced by) et.al. 2008.Cross-cultural Experiences: Information Design Workshop for Modelling Observations, Institute for Information Design Japan and Media Design Lab., Waseda University, Tokyo/Kiryu (Japan).