The Entrepreneurship Unit working under BİLGİ Technology Transfer Office:
- Contributes to the entrepreneurship ecosystem and engages in promotional activities within the institution to popularize the entrepreneurship culture.
- Provides pre-incubation and incubation services to support the commercialization of the knowledge produced in the University through entrepreneurship.
- Provides guidance for the business ideas based on technology in the processes of mentorship, execution of accelerated program, and corporatization.
- By ensuring that technology-based ideas and projects are created and developed, it supports the process of turning these into applicable business models and business plans.
- Supports the enterpreneurship activities, especially by the faculty members, students, and alumni, encourages the enterpreneurs who develop applicable business models to establish companies and direct them to suitable capital and investment networks.
- By supporting the researchers in licensing and finding licensers, it works with the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Administration Unit.
Belgin Aytun Kahraman - Technology Transfer Office Director
email@example.com | 0212 311 71 41