Support Programs and BAP
Support Programs and Scientific Research Projects (BAP)
Support Programs and BAP Unit Attached to BİLGİ Technology Transfer Office
- Carry out the works of informing, designing projects, and providing administrative support so that the University and its stakeholders can efficiently benefit from various grant programmes.
- Organize informational events regarding national and international support programmes with the Awareness and Information Unit.
- Provide one-to-one information and support regarding designing a project and making a budget for the relevant faculty members in reference to national and international thematic calls.
- Conduct the secretarial works of Scientific Research Projects Commission and coordinates the application, assessment, approval, follow-up, and termination processes of the project proposals.
- Carry out the announcement of project calls to the faculty members with the Awareness and Information Unit.
- Prepare informative documents about support programs. With the support of Awareness and Information Unit, they ensure that these effectively reach to relevant people.
- Provide information and organize project writing trainings with respect to support programs.
- Carry out the relevant processes with Administrative Units.
Externally Funded Projects
For Externally Funded Projects Work Flow Processes, please click.
For useful links, please click.
BİLGİ Scientific Research Projects (BAP)
For Detailed Information about BİLGİ Scientific Research Projects (BAP) Fund, please click.
For Execution Process Chart for BİLGİ Research Projects (BAP), please click.
For the Forms Required for BİLGİ Research Projects (BAP) Fund Application and Project Process, please click.
For Frequently Asked Questions About BİLGİ Scientific Research Projects (BAP) Fund, please click.