Başak Uçanok Tan
+90 212 311 7540
Santralistanbul / E4 210A
- Uçanok Tan, B. & Bayır, F. (2023). Workplace Ostracism and Subjective Well-Being: A Reflection on Understanding the Experiences of Syrian Asylum Seekers in Turkey. In S. P. Gonçalves, P. C. N. Figueiredo, E. L. S. Tome & J. Baptista (Eds), Developing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policies for Promoting Employee Sustainability and Well-Being (forthcoming) doi: 10.4018/978-1-6684-4181-7.
- Oz Aktepe, S., Uçanok Tan, B., Isık, İ., İslamoglu, G., Birsel, M & Yucel, B. (2022). An Ecosystem Approach to Human Resource Management: Dialogues in a COVID-19 Context. In Handbook of Research on Challenges for Human Resource Management in the COVID-19 Era (Under Publication).
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2021). Leaders With Spirit: Implications for Contemporary Workplaces. In Handbook of Research on Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Managerial and Leadership Psychology (pp. 62-79). IGI Global.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2020). The Effects of Values and Gender Role Perceptions on Attitudes towards Women Managers. In Macro and Micro-Level Issues Surrounding Women in the Workforce: Emerging Research and Opportunities (pp. 37-57). IGI Global.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2019). Women in Organizations: Challenges for Management. In Handbook of Research on Contemporary Approaches in Management and Organizational Strategy (pp. 207-225). IGI Global.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2019). Macro and Micro-Level Issues Surrounding Women in the Workforce: Emerging Research and Opportunities. IGI Global.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2018). Responsible Corporate Behaviors: Drivers of Corporate Responsibility, In. Mark Anthony Camilleri, Csr 2.0 and the New Era of Corporate Citizenship. IGI-Global, 2017, 17-36
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2017). Değerler Ve Materyalizmin Hayat Tatmini Üzerindeki Etkileri, in T. Turgut Ve M. Çinko, Değerli Insana Değerli Çalışmalar [Values Research for a Valuable Individual], Beta, 2017, 155-175.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2016). Materialist Values And Work Centrality On Organizational Citizenship Behavior, EURAM, Conference Proceedings.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2016). The role of work centrality in the relationship between work alienation and organizational commitment: A study of Turkish SMEs. Journal for East European Management Studies, Vol. 21(1), pp. 60.
- Uçanok Tan, B. (2014). Understanding The Polarity Between Work Alienation And The Importance Of Work: Evidence From Turkey. Middle East Journal Of Management. Vol. 1(3), pp. 232-244
- Uçanok, B. and Karabatı, S. (2012). The effects of values, work centrality, and organizational commitment on organizational citizenship behaviors: Evidence from Turkish SMEs. Human Resource Development Quarterly. In press.
- Uçanok, B. (2011). Understanding the importance of work: the effects of work values and work-value congruence, European Journal of Cross-Cultural Competence and Management, Vol. 2 (1) pp. 32-44.
- Uçanok, B. (2011). The Effects of Work Alienation in the Relationship Between Work Values, Materialism and Organizational Commitment, Workshop on Research Advances in Organizational Behavior and Human Resources Management Conference Proceedings 2011, pp. 360-376.
- Uçanok, B. (2010). Understanding of Work Ethic in Turkey: Focus on the Effects of Locus of Control and Religious Orientation, The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. Vol. 5 (4). pp.93-106
- Uçanok, B., Sudagezer, E. and Sefercioglu, S. (2010). The Effects of Political Discourse on Voting Behavior of Turkish Constituency, Marmara İletişim Dergisi, January 2010, (16), pp. 145-162.
- Uçanok, B. (2009). The Effects of Work Values, Work-Value Congruence and Work Centrality on Organizational Citizenship Behavior, International Journal of Behavioral, Cognitive, Educational and Psychological Sciences, 1(1), pp. 1-14.
- Uçanok, B., Bakanay, H. and Milli, E. (2008). The Effects of Internal Communication and Organizational Commitment on Person-Organization Fit and Culture Conflict during Mergers and Acquisitions, Marmara İletişim Dergisi, July 2008, (13), pp. 233-249.
- Uçanok, B. (2007). Predicting Organisational Citizenship Behaviour: The Effects of Work Goals, Work Centrality and Person-Job Fit, Conference Proceedings: 7th Industrial and Organisational Psychology Conference (IOP) /1st Asia Pacific Congress on Work and Organisational Psychology (APCWOP), Adelaide - South Australia.
- Uçanok, B. and Karabatı, S. (2007). Facets of Religious Orientation in Turkey, Conference Proceedings: The 5th Annual Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities, Hawaii.
PhD in Organizational Behavior, Marmara University, (2008)
MSc in International Management, University of Northampton, (2003)
BA in Business Administration, Başkent University, (2001)
Meaning of Work, Future of Work, HR and Skill Match, Organizational Behavior, Cross-Cultural Values, Work Alienation and Commitment in the Workplace, Women in Organizations, Leadership, Organizational Citizenship, Gender Roles, Executive Decision-Making Styles, Career Management, Religious Orientation and its Relationship to Work
Başarı ve Ödüller
- 2001-2003 Academy International-Sunley Management Centre Full Scholarship for Master of Science in Management in the University of Northampton, UK
- 1997-2001 Başkent University Full Scholarship