The quality policy of İstanbul Bilgi University is determined within the scope of the following principles:
- To prioritize the implementation of the basic principles that reflect the institutional values within the scope of the university’s mission and vision.
- To ensure the participation of all internal and external stakeholders, particularly the students and staff, in all processes and to increase satisfaction.
- To adopt the principle of continuous improvement in all fields in which the university provides service.
The coordination of all studies done under the framework of the quality policy will be accomplished by the Institutional Development and Quality Coordination Office.
PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES
Click for the İstanbul Bilgi University Institutional Development and Quality Assurance Working Procedures and Principles
Click for the members of İstanbul Bilgi University Quality Commission.
Click for İstanbul Bilgi University Strategic Plan.
INSTITUTIONAL SELF-EVALUATION REPORTS
- Institutional Self-Evaluation Report (2020)
- Institutional Self-Evaluation Report (2019)
- Internal Self-Evaluation Report (2018)
- Internal Self-Evaluation Report (2017)
- Internal Self-Evaluation Report (2016)
- Internal Self-Evaluation Report (2015)
DISTANCE EDUCATION QUALITY ASSURANCE REPORTS
INSTITUTIONAL FEEDBACK REPORT
Click for İstanbul Bilgi University Institutional Feedback Report-2018.
QUALITY AND ACCREDITATIONS
Click for İstanbul Bilgi University Quality and Accreditation awards.
INSTITUTIONAL GUIDES AND DOCUMENTS RELATED TO ACADEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE PRACTICES
- BİLGİ Teaching Effectiveness Guide
- BİLGİ Guide to Planning and Implementing Learning Outcomes Assessment in Academic Programs
- BİLGİ Program Learning Outcomes Assessment Plan Template
- BİLGİ Program Learning Outcomes Assessment Report Template
- BİLGİ Program Learning Outcomes Assessment Action Plan Template
- BİLGİ Program Review Self Study Template
- BİLGİ Unit Learning Outcomes Assessment Guide
- BİLGİ Unit Review Guide
WASC SENIOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY COMMISSION (WSCUC) ACCREDITATION DOCUMENTS
- WASC Rubric for Assessing the Integration of Student Learning Assessment into Program Reviews
- Suggested Approaches for Evaluating Program Review on Educational Effectiveness Review Visits
- WASC Resource Guide for Outcomes-Based Program Review
- WASC Handbook of Accreditation 2013 Revised Quick Reference Guide
- WASC 2013 Standards at a Glance
- WASC PROGRAM REVIEW RUBRIC-Rubric for Assessing the Integration of Student Learning Assessment into Program Reviews
- WASC PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES RUBRIC - Rubric for Assessing the Quality of Academic Program Learning Outcomes
- WASC CAPSTONE RUBRIC- Rubric for Using Capstone Experiences to Assess Program Learning Outcomes
ECTS INFORMATION PACKAGE
Click for Education and Training Information System (ECTS Information Package) website.
DIPLOMA SUPPLEMENT (DS)
Click for detailed information about the Diploma Supplement given to all students upon graduation.
RELATED REGULATIONS AND DIRECTIVES
Click here for the Higher Education Quality Assurance and Higher Education Quality Board Directives.
- Council of Higher Education (YÖK)
- Interuniversity Board (ÜAK)
- Higher Education Quality Board (YÖKAK)
- National Qualifications Framework
- Turkish Higher Education Qualifications Framework
- Turkish Quality Association (KALDER)
- European University Association (EUA)
- European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA)
- WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (ESG)