2022 Spring application date: 8th of September- 28th of September
- BILGI Talent Global Affairs announces the application date
- Students make their applications on the ERA portal (Click here for ERA user guide) (Click here for ERA portal)
- Student placement into partner universities (Will be announced on 4th September via e-mail.)
- Student nomination into partner universities (Students will be nominated to partner universities from 6th October to 28th October.)
- Application process of selected student into partner university (Applications must be follow through between 1st November to12th November.)
*The specified dates may vary depending on the partner university, except for the application period.
Students must meet the criterias listed below before considering to apply for Bilateral Exchange Program.
CGPA will be considered;
Undergraduate students: Min. CGPA 2.5
Graduate students: Min. CGPA 3.0
English language certificate is mandatory for all applicants and the nomination cannot be achieved without the exam score.
Students are required to submit IELTS or TOEFL results for participation.
You are expected to write a motivation letter explaining why you are applying for this program. (max. 2000 characters)
*Once the nomination phase has been completed, students will be notified through e-mail.
**The applications that are incomplete, wrong and/or late will be considered invalid.