Documents for Selected Students


Before Departure

Please send the application form and the requested documents to the partner university.

You need to specify the courses on Before Mobility Form you’d like to have at the partner university after selecting them with the Department Exchange Coordinator of the faculty you are affiliated with and then deliver the original form to BILGI Talent Global Affairs. Partner university may send you a Course Equivalence Form to make you specify the courses you’d like to have. We highly recommend you to make a reserve course list and specify it on this form, too. The courses you will get there may be full of capacity or require prerequisite. In these cases you can select courses from your reserve course list.

Original Commitment Letter must be delivered to BILGI Talent Global Affairs.

Students are responsible for their visa and residence permit applications. BILGI Talent Global Affairs will also provide you with a visa letter addressing the Consulate for a smooth process.

During Study Abroad

Don’t forget to make your school and course registration upon your arrival to the host university.

Please attend the orientation program or any other activities that the institution requires.

In case of any change in your course schedule (add or drop), please fill out the During Mobility Form with an approval from your Department Exchange Coordinator at BILGI. You need to deliver this form to BILGI Talent Global Affairs’s e-mail afterwards.

After Arrival at BILGI

Credit Transfer Form (For Undergraduates)

Credit Transfer Form (For Graduate)

Transcript (you can collect from partner university)

*Credit Transfer Form must be approved by your Department Exchange Coordinator, then delivered to the faculty secretary alongside with your transcript.