2021 – 2022 academic year application date: 18th of January- 26th of February
- BILGI Talent Global Affairs announces the application date
- Students make their applications on the ERA portal (Click here for ERA user guide) (Click here for ERA portal)
- Student placement into partner universities (Will be announced on 10th March via e-mail.)
- Student nomination into partner universities (Students will be nominated to partner universities from 15th March to 19th March.)
- Application process of selected student into partner university (Applications must be follow through between 19th March and 31st May.)
Students must meet the criterias listed below before considering to apply for Swiss Mobility Program.
CGPA will be considered;
Undergraduate students: Min. CGPA 2.5
Graduate students: Min. CGPA 3.0
English language certificate is mandatory for all applicants and the nomination cannot be achieved without the exam score. (BILET exam is valid for Swiss Mobility Exchange Program applications.)
Please note that the language of instruction is mostly English at partner universities. Nevertheless, there are some partner universities where the language of instruction is only German or French. We suggest you to check the website of the university you want to apply to find out the language of instruction.
You are expected to write a motivation letter explaining why you are applying for this program. (max. 2000 characters)
*Once the nomination phase has been completed, students will be notified through e-mail.
**The applications that are incomplete, wrong and/or late will be considered invalid.