Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
+90 212 311 7274
Santralistanbul / EN1-105
- 2013-present, Assistant Professor, Istanbul Bilgi University, Dept. of Mechanical Eng.
- 2019,Visiting Researcher in Dept. of Mechanical, Automotive&Materials Engineering, University of Windsor, Canada
- 2007-2013, Project Assistant, Istanbul Technical University, TUBITAK supported projects
- 2009-2011, Visiting Researcher in DLR Institute (The German Aerospace Center), Cologne, Germany
- 2008, Visiting Researcher in Max Planck Institute for Metals Research, Stuttgart, Germany
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ENGR 104, Computer Aided Technical Drawing ,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ME 211, Statics,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ME 212, Strength of Materials
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ENGR 205, Materials Science for Engineers,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University,ME 205, Materials Science for Mechanical Engineers,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ESEN 211, Engineering Mechanics,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ME 323, Machine Design,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University, ME 350, Computer Aided Machine Design,
- Instructor, Istanbul Bilgi University,ME 450, Internal Combustion Engines.
- Automotive & Aerospace Materials
- Friction and Wear (Tribology) in Machine Parts
- Fatigue & Failure & Deformation Mechanisms
- Lightweight Vehicle Design
- Mechanics of Materials
- Finite Element Methods
- Computer Aided Machine Design, Machine Elements
- Thermoelectrics in Automotive
- Micro/Nano Electro Mechanical Sys.in Automotive&Aerospace
- Internal Combustion Engines, Failure Modes in Engine Parts
- Fuel cells, Supercapacitors for Electric Cars
Başarı ve Ödüller
- WO 2013/026892 A1, Mustafa Ürgen, Fatma Bayata, Nuri Solak, Kürsat Kazmanli, Servet Timur, Method For Producing An Electrode (for Supercapasitor) Material Comprising NWs
- 01.04.2017-01.04.2020, Project Manager, 3501 TÜBITAK 216M010 (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) Project entitled as “The Design and Fabrication of Thermoelectric Materials’.
- 01.08.2016 - 01.05.2019, Researcher, 1003 TÜBITAK, 115M085 Project entitled as ‘Calculation of Engine Damage and Control of Operating Parameters with Engine Control Unit’
- 10.06.2019-10.06.2021, Researcher in the Project supported by the Presidency of Defense Industry
- 2013, European Union Framework, Researcher in ‘FITUP about fuel cell backup power generation systems for telecommunication applications’.
- 15.09.2010 - 15.03.2011, Researcher in the 1001 TÜBITAK 110M148 Project entitled as ‘Production and Characterization Of CuSn and CuSi Alloy Regular NPs With Electron Beam Method For Secondary Lithium Ion Batteries’.
- 15.05.2011-15.05.2013 Researcher in the 1001 TÜBITAK 110M745 (The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey) Project entitled as “Fabrication and Characterization of NT Titania Based Thin Film Gas Sensor Materials on Ceramic Substrates”
- 01.08.2009-01.08.2011 Researcher in BMBF (German Federal Ministry of Education and Research) and TÜBITAK (International) project entitled as “Development of High Efficiency and Multifunctional NOx Gas Sensors”
- 01.06.2007-01.06.2010 Researcher in the 1007 TÜBITAK SAVM028 Project entitled as “Thermal Characterization of Ablative Heat Shield Materials”
- 23.03.2010-23.03.2012 Researcher in Istanbul Technical University Research Fund, Project entitled as “The Optimization of Anodization Parameters of Ti-Al Alloys