Dr. Öğr. Üyesi
Kemal Ilgar Eroğlu
+90 212 311 5414
Dolapdere / YENİ BİNA 402A
- 2007 PhD., Mathematics, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
- 2001 BS., Mathematics, Bilkent University, Ankara, Turkey
- 2009-present Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey
- 2008-2009 Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Mathematics, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- May 2015-present Vice Head of Department of Mathematics, Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey
- Geometric measure theory
- Fractal geometry
SELECTED PUBLICATIONS FOR LAST TEN YEARS (Indexed)
- (with Steffen Rohde and Boris Solomyak) Quasisymmetric conjugacy between piecewise-linear and conformal dynamics, Ergodic Theory Dynam. Systems 30 (2010), no. 6, 1665–1684.
- On the arithmetic sums of Cantor sets, Nonlinearity 20 (2007), no. 5, 1145-1161.
- On planar self-similar sets with a dense set of rotations, Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica 32 (2007), no. 2, 409-424.