+90 212 311 7876
Santralistanbul / E3-218
- present, PhD, Electronics Engineering, İstanbul Technical University
- 2021, MS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, İstanbul Bilgi University
- 2018, BS, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, İstanbul Bilgi University
- EEEN 361 | Device Electronics
- Biomedical optics and imaging applications
- MEMS and microtechnology
- Sensors and disposable biosensors
Contributed Research Projects
- TÜBİTAK UPAG project #120N240: Development of an opto-medical imaging and ablation device with spectroscopic feedback. (Research assistant) (corresponding: O.Ferhanoğlu)
- TÜBİTAK EEEAG project #117E236: Paper-based MEMS biosensors for aflatoxin detection. (Research assistant) (corresponding: Y.D.Gökdel)
- O.G. Akcan, K. Erdil, D. Korkut, E.A. Baran, Y.D. Gokdel, ”Paper-Based Piezoresistive Force Encoder for Soft Robotic Applications,” IEEE Sensors Journal, vol. 22, no. 14, pp. 13999-14007, July 2022.
- K. Erdil, O.G. Akcan, O. Gul, Y.D. Gokdel, ”A Disposable MEMS Biosensor for Aflatoxin M1 Molecule Detection”, Elsevier, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 338, pp. 113438, February 2022.
- K. Erdil, T. Ayrac, O.G. Akcan, Y. D. Gokdel, ”Piezoresistive Disposable Weight Sensor with Increased Sensitivity”, Turkish Journal of Electrical Engineering & Computer Sciences, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 984-998, March 2020.
External Research Links