WOBI Liderlik Zirvesi 2015
25-26 Mart 2015 tarihleri arasında Meksika da yapılacak olan WOBI Liderlik Zirvesi'ne katılmak için son başvuru tarihi 3 Şubat 2015.
Make it to Mexico with WOBI on Leadership
Laureate’s WOBI on Leadership is taking place on March 25-26 in Mexico City this year. In WOBI on Leadership you can take a holistic perspective on what it takes to be a persuasive leader today. Based on the guidelines of positive psychology, emotional and social intelligence, consciousness and neuroscience, among others, you will see how the potential for excellence in leadership is in all of us.
In order to apply, you should meet the following criteria:
• Pronunciation and pace in English, regardless of accent, should be clear and understandable.
• Have maintained a high grade point average throughout their undergraduate and/or graduate studies.
• Have received academic honors or awards from their Laureate institution.
• Have actively participated in and/or served in a leadership role in campus organizations or campaigns, such as Student Government Association, Junior Achievement, fundraising campaigns for charitable activities, etc. OR
• Have completed relevant professional internships or held part-time employment to pay for your studies.
• Demonstrate knowledge of and interest in global business and innovation, as evidenced by area(s) of study, campus activities, professional pursuits, etc.
• Have studied abroad or have concrete plans to study abroad in the future.
• Maintains composure in stressful situations.
• Demonstrates tact and diplomacy in communicating differences of opinion.
If you like to attend WOBI on Leadership 2015;
Laureate International Universities will cover:
Your institution will be responsible for covering:
If you are based in a country that requires a visa for travel to Mexico, we encourage you to apply no later than Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015 to ensure adequate time for the visa application and interview process.
For application and Contact: Burak Mutcalioglu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information click here.